Today has got to be one of the best days of my life! On June 2 my mother was having sugery, I was with her in the hospital overnight and someone in my neighborhood contacted me and told me my 3 husky puppies had escaped. I was stuck in the hospital it was 11 pm and I had no way of getting home to look for my dogs. The next day I went home with my mom fresh out of surgery and started to call all the animals shelters, hospitals, anything I could think of I was going insane trying to find my dogs. I called ACCT philly and filed 3 lost reports gave a description of my dogs and the nice lady did a quick walk thru to see if any huskies came in. She came back to the phone and said two huskies came in and she thinks they matched the descriptions I gave her for two of the dogs. I went down to ACCT philly did the walk thru and saw my two babies in cages next to each other. My babies were so happy to see me and I immediately said these are my babies I need my babies haha. I did all the paperwork work and all that good stuff to be able to take my pups home but I was still missing my third baby. As the days went by I would go out every day to look for him I was actively posting his picture and information online hoping that someone would see him. Long story short or kind of short 13 days later a very nice messaged me on Facebook she had seen my post and wanted to know if my dog was still missing I told her it was and I sent her more pictures of him. She sends me pictures of the husky she had found and and it was my baby!!! We met up and I got my pup back and my family was complete and a little piece of my heart was returned to me. Happy endings do happen and can we still find good people in this world who do the right thing. Here's a picture of the gang!
No comments:
Post a Comment