Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Dollar tree mini grabs...

Today I was feeling a little frustrated with boring old work stuff.  You know we all have them days right so after work I decided to hit up dollar tree and release some stress. Unfortunately I only found five things worth getting today here's what I got...


I grabbed two L.A colors color balm that I've never seen before and I love me some new lip balms so I had to grab the two colors that I'd actually wear.  The pink color is called Smooch #BLC640 and the nude color is called Swoon #BLC639.  I did already try these out and maybe soon I'll post something in more detail about them or maybe I'll get few more colors to try out.  The colors on these two were exactly what I expected! Yay!! They are moisturizing and conditioning to the lips and as a plus the Swoon color kind of has a hint of coconut scent to it. Loved it! The next thing I got I haven't tried yet it was my first time seeing this in the store so I got two.  A girl can never have too many hair treatments.  I will have to update you in a near future on how that goes for me.  Finally the last thing is the acne treatment body wash.  This I have tried before I've been using it for a month now once a day everyday and I've seen the acne on my body disappearing and I don't feel like I'm killing my skin while trying to clear it up.  It does sometime leave my skin a little dry but I just use lotion right after the body wash and I'm good to go.  Well that was it for my dollar tree mini grabs and my rambling until next time love bugs!

xoxo
ChaCha

No comments:

Post a Comment