Hello! Its been a while since my last post but since I'm new to all this I was kind of looking for a way to organize myself and get on a schedule. I'm still working on it but I did want to review these L.A Colors Color Balm that I got from the Dollar Tree. These are exactly what they are called colored lip balms L.A Colors have six different shades and this is what the packaging looks like when you take them out of the individually wrapped package.
I decided to swatch them so you can get an idea of the amount of color they give off. The picture above is lined up in the same order as the picture below. I have already used all of the colors and I will say I like how they feel on the lips its goes on really smooth and makes your lips feel soft and not sticky like lip gloss. I don't know why I was expecting them to be sticky haha. Out of the six colors I will probably only repurchase the last four colors and they are called Wham!, Zap, Boom, and Ka-pow! I feel like on me they were the better looking colors. Smooch was too pink it didn't really blend in well and it seemed chalky. Swoon for me was way too nude or too light it was just a really bad color.
So as a whole I'd give them a 9 out of 10. I think they are super moisturizing they smell kind of sweet but not too sweet that it makes you not want to wear it. The only bad thing I can say about them is that the first two colors didn't look the way I'd hoped and its really just my opinion maybe someone else will like the way Smooch and Swoon looks on them. If you happen to find these at your Dollar Tree do give them a try for $1 I think its a good buy and if you do pick them up feel free to let me know what you thought of them.
Thanks for stopping by later love bugs!
xoxo
ChaCha


Hello. I bought the boom color & I'm loving it. I went back to buy more but they were sold out at our local dollar tree. Maybe I can find it at Walmart
ReplyDeleteHi. Thankfully I still see some at my dollar tree but I've never noticed if walmart carries them I'll have to check it out next time I go shopping. Thanks for commenting :)
Delete